AT A GLANCE
Nestled in the heart of Paris’ 1st Arrondissement, Le Roch is a superb establishment in a beautiful setting. The hotel’s elegant, classic building stands between Place Vendôme and Place de L’Opéra.
Paris’ cultural heart.
To the north lies the Garnier Opera House, to the south, the Louvre, to the east, the Comédie Française theatre and Palais Royal, to the west, Place de la Concorde; at the end of the street are the romantic Tuileries Garden, the Jeu de Paume art centre and the museum L’Orangerie. Whether you’re interested in the fine arts, music or theatre, Le Roch Hotel & Spa could not be better located.
With Faubourg Saint-Honoré, Place Vendôme and its beautiful jewellery displays, Rue Cambon and Rue Royale all nearby, the area immediately surrounding the hotel is dotted with trendy creators and the biggest names in fashion. Strike out in any direction, and you’re sure to come across a tempting window display or two.
A magnet for food lovers.
Well-known and popular among Parisian gourmets, the Saint-Honoré district and eponymous market square boast dozens of reputed establishments that cater to all tastes and fancies.
32 rooms and 5 suites:
- 15 Cosy rooms (20 to 23 sq. m)
- 13 Deluxe rooms (24 to 30 sq. m)
- 1 Indulgence Deluxe room (28 sq. m), with private hammam steam bath.
- 3 Prestige rooms (31 sq. m)
- 4 Indulgence suites (35 sq. m), with private hammam steam bath.
- 1 Saint-Roch suite (47 sq. m), with private hammam steam bath and terrace.